Market 12th May and then……
Second Sunday of every month
Sovereign Way, Tonbridge TN9 1RG
9.30am – 1.30pm
With over 65 stalls booked in already this month, it is going to be the biggest market in Kent,
Thanks to everyone who came & supported our market. Our next local food extravaganza will be on 12th May.
It would be great to see you there. Please stop by our web site for more details nearer the time or why not follow us on twitter @TonbridgeFmMrkt
We also run a market at Elm Court on the 1st Sunday of every month.
A new market is starting in July on the 3rd Sunday of every month at Aylesford Priory.
It’s “love your local market” at our markets in May.
Taste of Kent awards
Tonbridge Farmers Market was a runner up this year.
But a lot of our producers were winners.
- Dine Thyme won Best Kent Product, Prepared food, for their Quail Egg Pie
- Duddas Tun Cider won Best Kentish Cider
- Kent Fine Foods won Best Kent Product, Ambient (in a jar), for their Rose Jelly
- Roundwood Pig Orchard, won for their Free Range Dry Cured Gammon
- Winterdale Cheese won AONB Food, Farming & Landscape award. This is for the work they do looking after the country side. They also make some stunning cheese.
- Also Great Preservations won two bronze medals at the National Marmalade Awards.
The Market Kitchen
Allready booked in this year we have
Multiple Sclerosis Society
If you run a local charity or organisation and would like a free pitch at the market please contact us.
Future markets and events at the market will include.
- 12th May 2013 Love your Local Market.
- 9th June 2013
- 14th July 2013
- 11th August 2013
- 8th September 2013
- 13th October 2013 Pink Sunday. Raising money for Breast Cancer Care. Customers dressed in something pink will have 10% of all the money they spend today donated to this cause. And lots more pink stuff.
- 10th November 2013 Love Cheese. A celebration of local cheese.
- 8th December 2013 Christmas Drinks Special. Local drinks to make your Christmas go off with a bang
- 12th January 2014 Farmhouse Breakfast Market
- 9th February 2014 Scallop Sunday
- 9th March 2014 Seedy Sunday
- 13th April 2014 The Big Curry. With the help of our customers some of the producers are raising money for the Big Curry which is part of the Soldiers Benevolent Fund.
You can now follow what the market is up to on Twitter @TonbridgeFmMrkt , Facebook and Flickr. Follow the links from our website.
Customers wishing to get a reminder for the market can do so by emailing email@example.com and just put “reminder” in the subject box or for a text reminder, text “Tonbridge” to 07557739903.
Steve said “The reminder service is great. It’s so easy to let a lot of customers know when the market is on”.
Photos. We now have a good selection. You can view these on our flickr page,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonbridgefarmersmarket/ These photos are for your use. If higher resolution photos are needed please contact us.
Contact details are
Steve Wood 07876 685853